How It All Works
Planning & Design
We have to meet before I stick a camera in your face.
I like to meet whoever will be photographed - your kids, partner, pets. But I also don't want to have guests that aren't decision-makers or in the shoot. I want to stay focused on you! No peanut gallery needed.
We can meet at the studio or in your home, depending on what works best for your needs.
We will also go through a number of images to gather ideas on how you envision yourself being photographed.
Digging deeper, we will discover what resonates with you-soft and ethereal, bold and confident, or something sexy!
Consultations last about 1 hour, depending on how chatty we get!
Post Consultation: gathering necessities
After we have gathered ideas and mapped your shoot, I'll be designing the perfect poses and character of your session. That's my department!
Now is the time for you to consider purchasing your own garments to make your photographs extra special.
Consider borrowing gowns from family and friends, shopping in vintage boutiques, or using renttherunway.com to add a personalized touch to your portrait session.
You'll also want to schedule a plan for hair and nails, so everything looks fresh and tidy.
- Nude Strapless bra + matching nude panty
- A pair of your favorite jeans, white tank top, black tank top, and any jackets/coats you love
- Spanx are great if you wear them!
- A pair of slippers or flip flops and a robe to walk around the studio
- Any gowns, lingerie, or vintage items you may have to make your session unique.
- Clip-in hair extensions if you have them
There is no need to bring shoes or cosmetics to your shoot.
Please let us know if you have any skin allergies prior to your session.
This is Beauty and Empowerment mixed with Art. The CGP studio is the safest place to try things out. To be yourself. To be who you dream of being. This is therapy mixed with Art. Self-care mixed with Art. I offer a full-service, fashion- or art- inspired portrait experience complete with all the luxury care & pampering. You'll be captured in portraits you'll love, I will guide you every step of the way with easy-to-follow mirrored posing to achieve natural looks from smiles to power-poses. You’ll have a dedicated hair & makeup artist at your side, and you’ll even have access to our studio wardrobe to help complete your looks. It’s a VIP day of toasts and celebrating YOU. Maybe with Prosecco?
Check out my Google Reviews for more.
What Do I / We Wear?
We're going to figure that out together. Especially if partners or kids are involved. I will dress everyone so you can make me the bad guy. We might shop your closet together. We might shop your favorite websites together. You might have to go shopping!
HOW MUCH DO MOST CLIENTS SPEND?
Session fees run 3590 to 890 and can include:
- A consultation with Christina to design your session
- A custom mood board created for the day of your shoot
- A luxurious day of being pampered and cared for
- Instant proofing, so we're making adjustments as we go. You won't leave wondering if we got anything good.
- Snacks, coffee, and drinks
- My incredible hair & makeup artist
- Access to my studio wardrobe of hundreds of garments
- Custom sets and/or costumes and/or dresses
- Incredible locations
- Directed posing to give you effortless model vibes
- High end retouching to polish your portraits
- A private sales and ordering session
- A credit towards your collection and wall art purchase
- Delivery and installation of your wall art
You only purchase the photos you love! Your final images are treated with Christina’s detailed, high-end retouch at the final size. Portraits in packages are less per portrait, and on the wall they are more as they get bigger. Every client has different product needs, ranging from art books and portfolio collections to premium wall art. Some clients spend 5K, others 20K. What you choose to spend is entirely up to you! You don’t have to make any choices until your reveal session when we will go through your images together.
You're welcome to combine session types... which means we can do professional headshots and boudoir in one session, for example!
If you're hoping for a special deal, I don't do them often. But the only way to find out when I do is by subscribing for my Feel Good Friday emails below.