How do you get to Carnegie Hall?
Practice, practice, practice.
As a portrait photographer, I need people to practice. That's you! If you are a person, or know a person, I would love to practice on you. Here are the nuts and bolts:
• Shoots will be on Tuesdays - morning, afternoon, or evening
• We'll do something you're sure to like, and we'll try something wacky
• Your time commitment is 2 hours max
• You'll get the photo shoot and one edited portrait printed 8x10 ($495 value)
• If you want any more portraits from the shoot, or a larger wall art piece, they'll be subject to my normal pricing.
• You're going to get a whole questionnaire that asks about your level of comfort and details about your appearance. None of that is for filtering. You will not be "disqualified" for those answers. They are just so I can plan appropriately. All shapes, ages, gender expressions and levels of comfort are welcome.
• I will take a credit card number when you schedule your model shoot. I will charge $200 if you don't show up or cancel with less than 48 hours notice. These shoots will cost me real money to plan and style. If you bail, I'm out that money and I've lost the week.