Hello, I'm Christina and I am not a photographer.
I am a human and I am going to make you feel SEEN, APPRECIATED and GORGEOUS. We're going to make some beautiful art together, and we're going to have fun doing it!
We... which is me and the little team that's the wind beneath my wings...
- We believe time happens too quickly.
- We believe hair and makeup don't make you beautiful, but they sure are fun.
- We believe there is no limit to how kind and gentle you can be with yourself.
- We believe that photography is about YOU. Not gear or technology.
- We believe cheap photos are never a good value.
- We believe you're be happier if you have a great portrait of yourself.
- We believe in making eye contact.
- We believe everyone is gorgeous. Yes, even you.
- We believe relationships, friends and family are everything. Pets are family.
From brides and wives to families, business owners and teenagers too, my work is about giving you a boost of self-confidence, a priceless memory of your family as it is today, or a preview of the experience clients will have when they work with you.
I have a cosmopolitan aesthetic and attention to detail, with an easy-going attitude about it all. Because if it's not fun, what's the point?
We get one shot at this life, and the real sweetness of it comes from relationships with other people.
Photographs are the world of expression, memory and love to me. They can’t be replaced, re-taken or re-created. A moment, a slice of life snatched out of Time's grabby hands. You'll always regret the photo you didn't take, or the photo you skimped on.
So when 6-year-old me was given a pink and black 110 film camera, I took it very seriously. I knew that the photos I would take could not be taken by anyone else ever again. And that's where my love for photography grows from—I honor the unique and amazing connections between you and your loved ones, your clients, even yourself.
So you exist as you are today for your children, and grand-children... long after you're gone.
I have several completely un-marketable super-powers. They are:
- Heat sink (My hands can be cold on a summer day in Mexico. I can make heat disappear.)
- Mosquito Magnet (Keep me around and you won't get bitten.)
- Super Sniffer (Did you eat raw onions in the last week?)
- Time Clairvoyance (I can tell you what time it is, within 20 minutes, without looking)
I’ve been photographing people since 2000, and officially, legally started my Colorado business in 2009.
Explore my testimonials to get a preview of how fabulous you can look and feel when I’m behind the camera. View Testimonials
I would be giddy to photograph you! Let's set it up!