How much does a headshot cost in Loveland or Fort Collins is not an easy question to answer. It's like asking how much does dinner cost in Loveland? Because the short answer is "it depends."
Dinner to some people means McD's and to others means Jay's Bistro. Dinner to some includes a bottle of wine, appetizers and dessert. Or just the entree. Or an appetizer and dessert. A salad? Or surf and turf?
You get my point. So, when it comes to the cost of headshots here are some general guidelines:
- likely no studio
- no hair and makeup styling
- general "what to wear" advice, if any
- level of expertise / experience highly variable
- unedited jpgs delivered, or 1-2 edited final photos
OR, it's a special offer like my Headshot Mini Marathon
$500 - 1000
- studio or in-home studio
- one location included
- hair and makeup styling included
- some sort of customized advice on what to wear
- intermediate to expert level photographer
- 2-3 edited final headshots delivered
This is where my standard Custom Headshot Session starts, and includes a Wardrobe & Concept Consultation, and Professional Hair and Makeup Styling.
- commercial studio
- multiple location options
- hair and makeup included
- in-home consultation for wardrobe and branding planning
- studio wardrobe access or shopping
- customized background and props (a transparent / white background for example)
- creative editing / lighting
- expert level photographer
- 4+ final headshots delivered
This is where my Extended Custom Headshot Session falls. It includes everything you need to make headshots lemon-squeezy fun. All you have to do is show up!
When you're researching photographers for your next headshot, be sure that their pricing matches their offerings and then just choose which lane you want to be in.
If you're ready, you can begin to design your headshot session here!