You know how there's AI everything now? AI can write music, poems, make art, blog posts. It can run your vacuum and do your homework. Now, it can do your headshots too.
The thing about all the AI stuff is that none of is super great. It doesn't write a great poem or blog. It doesn't vacuum as well I do. But it does an OK job without much work. And I'm down for that.
A professional headshot with me starts at $790 and it takes about 2 weeks from when you call to get you in the studio and another few days to deliver your headshots. Of course, with that I guarantee that you'll get gorgeous headshots you love.
On the flip side, if you need something and you need it in 24 hours, you can get an AI headshot.
Here's how it works:
1- you go to www.tryiton.ai and give them $25
2 - you email them 10 selfies
3 - you get back 35 headshots that are kinda ok - there's probably 1 or 2 that actually look like you and are good
The PROs are obvious. It's fast. It's cheap.
• file size is limited. Don't do this if you're getting a billboard, or anything printed larger than a photo on a business card
- Even the best ones are a little weird. There's one where my cheek and jaw don't actually connect!
- Our human brains know a fake human when we see it
- it's not real. Just like McD's isn't real food. You'll know it's not real
- You miss out on the experience of being photographed. Even if AI put you on the beach, you don't get to feel the sun on your skin.
*Disclaimer: They didn't pay me for this review. I paid the 25 large for the service. The links are indeed affiliate links.
Here's what I got
The AI Headshots gave me really long hair, gorgeous skin and even some cleavage! I look like Alyssa Milano in a few them, which isn't the worst person to look like. Some fall into the "uncanny valley" - meaning they don't quite look like a real human. And there are couple I actually like!