Are you ready to capture the essence of your love and beauty on your wedding day?
Bridal Portraits are the perfect way to celebrate and preserve this special moment in your life.
Imagine a stunning portrait of you, the beautiful bride, looking absolutely radiant in your wedding gown. A portrait that showcases your grace, elegance, and joy on the day you said “I do” to the love of your life. A portrait that you can look back on for years to come and remember the blissful feeling of being a newlywed.
- Bridal portraits are photographs of the bride taken before the wedding day
- They allow the you to step back and appreciate all the hard work and planning that has gone into the big day
- The main purpose of bridal portraits is to capture your beauty, as a bride in her wedding dress without the hectic schedule of the wedding day
- Bridal portraits are also used for wedding announcements and on wedding websites
- They can be displayed at the wedding reception and make great gifts for family and friends
- Add Bridal Boudoir for a great groom's gift
- They give you an opportunity to trial your hair and makeup in photographs before the wedding day
- They can also serve as a stress reliever for the bride.
My parents don’t have photos from their wedding (they had a friend of the family take the photos and they didn’t work out), so we knew we wanted high quality, professional photos for our wedding. From the beginning, Christina consulted with us to ensure she knew what we wanted. She was professional, responsive, and really captured the beauty and personality of our wedding. She was calm, patient, and cheerful and really put me at ease throughout the session. She was flexible when it came to the types of photos we requested We would definitely use Christina’s services again and highly recommend her.
Your bridal portrait session will be a fun and relaxed experience. You'll be pampered and styled to perfection- either by my studio stylist or trial your wedding day stylist - so you can feel confident and beautiful in front of the camera. I will guide you every step of the way, with the most flattering poses, lighting, and angles to bring out your best features.
When your portrait is complete, you will have a stunning work of art that you'll be proud to display in your home or office. You can choose from a variety of print and framing options to customize your portrait to match your personal style.
Don't let this once-in-a-lifetime moment slip away. Book your bridal portrait session today and experience the beauty, grace, and joy of being a bride. We can't wait to be a part of your love story!
So, what are you waiting for? Contact me now and let's start creating your stunning bridal portrait!