Hello, my name is Christina, and I am a photographer. My mission in the world is that every woman know how amazingly beautiful she is. Because for us, beauty is tied to self-worth, confidence, empowerment… all that important good stuff.
I’m a bit of New York City playing in Colorado. I’m generally reserved, quiet… listening and observing are my defaults. I have a cosmopolitan aesthetic and attention to detail, with an easy-going attitude about it all. Because if it’s not fun, what’s the point? We get one shot at this life, and the real sweetness of it comes from relationships with other people.
Photographs are the world of expression, memory and love to me. They can’t be replaced, re-taken or re-created. A moment, a slice of life snatched out of Time’s grabby hands. You’ll always regret the photo you didn’t take, or the photo you skimped on. So when 6-year-old me was given a pink and black 110 film camera, I took it very seriously. I knew that the photos I would take could not be taken by anyone else ever again. And that’s where my love for photography grows from—I honor the unique and amazing connections between you and your loved ones, your clients, even yourself. So you exist as you are today for your children, and grand-children… long after you’re gone.
- laugh, bike, invent,
- drink coffee
- play kitty games
- love you, my client, like crazy – I cry when I get really present to how amazing you are
- create timeless, authentic photographs
- dream big ( I already said that, didn’t I?)
- honor my word
- look with my heart first, eyes second, equipment third
- go with the flow
- make you laugh
- answer my emails and phone calls
- fully participate in life
- And, of course, I love cupcakes! (Have you ever met a woman who doesn’t?)
- photoshop you beyond recognition
- awkwardly pose you and your family
- eat meat, or eggplant… or radishes
- create cliché photos, except for when I mean to
- hit snooze (I don’t even use an alarm clock! Unless there’s a flight to catch!)
I’ve been photographing people since 2000, and officially, legally started my Colorado business in 2008. It’s the most amazing, crazy wonderful never-ending roller coaster ride! I love LOVE, and beauty and relationships. And I love people who love each other, who love their work and invest in themselves.
I would be giddy to hear from you! Call me! And let’s discuss the possibilities! 970-459-0000